Mid All Source Analyst
Description: Work with government/military front office staff to plan, evaluate, monitor and facilitate the dissemination of sensitive/pertinent information and documentation and alert leadership regarding issues that impact the front office; maintain the calendars of both the Director and Deputy Director of program in lieu or in support of their respective EA(s); answer all phone calls and direct them to the EAs of either the deputy or the director; monitor, add to, and subtract from the leadership outlook calendars as pertinent or directed by government supervisor and triage the events based on the level of their ranks and importance to the mission; set up VTCs and Tandberg’s; plan and coordinate senior-level visits and high-level events/meetings, ensuring the arrangement of passing security clearances, VIP Parking, coordinating building accesses and researching and preparing background information on all senior/high-ranking attendees; work with the EAs of respective seniors to develop draft agendas and taking points as required.
- Maintain the Director and Deputy Director schedule via Outlook Prepare calendar print out and daily read books with the most up to date 2x daily
- Provide both the Director and Deputy Director a “close out brief” where the events of the next few days are gone over in detail
- Maintain the front office area
- Draft, submit and monitor trouble tickets for the Director and Deputy Director
- Update EZHR/ keep track of all AGILE/DTS training for the front office staff
- Provide protocol support for all meetings with SL/Executives
- Ensure executive areas and conference rooms are orderly
- Act as the areas record custodian
- Ensure, prior to the days events, that all briefings/meetings are scheduled with a room and correct numbers, that all biographies or read-ahead sheets are filled in and that all reoccurring meetings are properly scheduled in TMS/VTC online schedulers.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
High School diploma with 6 years of military intelligence or equivalent experience OR Bachelors or Master’s Degree with 4 years intelligence analysis experience. Demonstrated strong communications skills.
Preferred Skills and Education
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top