Microwave Pilot Line Test Eng Asst
The Microwave Factory New Product Introduction (NPI) Pilot Line will be responsible for the first unit builds of new hardware designs, including the development and maturation of the associated build processes and tooling in preparation for rate production. This new line is being equipped with State-of-the-Art Microelectronics assembly and test equipment to incubate new product introduction of microwave modules designed for new Electronic Warfare Platforms. Working closely with Program Engineering and being able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment makes the Microwave Pilot Line a unique and exciting opportunity to influence the future success of production runs, and to have a positive impact by influencing the program and product before entering production.
We are seeking a microelectronics Test Technician who investigates and reports on problems encountered in the production test area by assisting Product and Test engineering in troubleshooting station hardware, software and product issues.
If you want to influence how products are designed and launched into the factory then this is the position will provide tremendous professional and personal satisfaction.
Required Skills and Education
- Familiar with RF test equipment and have the ability to set up, test and troubleshoot against specifications.
- Ability to perform calibration and sanitization of RF test equipment
- Experience and understanding of military criteria.
Skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Ability to test using precision measurements on a variety of electronic equipment such as PNA's (20GHz), Spectrum Analyzer (26.5GHz), RF Signal Generator (20GHz), Signal Source Analyzer (7 GHz), Noise Figure Analyzer (26.5 GHz), Dual Channel Power Meter, Digital Oscilloscope (500 MHz).
- Familiar with RF terminology such as spurious output, hermonics, VSWR, and scattering parameters.
- Familiar working with schematics, diagrams, test specifications and sketches to understand engineering and customer requirements and how to perform tests.
- Ability to perform routine analysis of data to check and verify applicability and accuracy
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top