Microsoft Dynamics Administrator
- Winchester, VA
BAE has recently been awarded an Operations and Maintenance Infrastructure contract with our Federal Customer and we are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics Admin. Ideal incumbent will possess expertise on multiple complex work assignments which are broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. The Operations and Management (O&M) contract focuses on providing customer with Program Management, Systems, Databases, and Application Management; IT Operations and Maintenance including system sustainment, modernizing its infrastructure, and controlling and managing the lifecycle of all changes with minimum disruption to end users.
Ideal candidate has ability to apply comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Coordinate with Information Technology staff and End Users on requested Microsoft Dynamics 365 customizations, and will review the technical requirements to design, test, implement, and maintain a solution
- Knowledge of how Dynamics 365 can integrate with other products within and outside the Microsoft Stack, and to provide a holistic solution for integrations or reporting purposes, is also crucial.
- Familiarity with features in Power Platform, and concepts of the Common Data Service (CDS) and the Common Data Model (CDM).
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Ensures server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Develops and promotes standard operating procedures.
- Conducts routine hardware and software audits of servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Create and customizing Dynamics forms
- Create and maintain business process flows and workflows
- Monitor quality and performance of applications through testing and maintenance
- Utilizing Dynamics APIs
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps, Flows, and Power BI a plus
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
A combination of education or experience with at least one professional certification.
Ideal certifications include but are not required:
- SharePoint Certification
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
Preferred Skills and Education:
Bachelor Degree or higher with five years' of related experience and/or applicable advance certifications with a combination of experience and education
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Back to top