Mgr III- Programs
- Seeking to hire a Senior Program Manager to support the Integrated Electronic Warfare (IEWS) Product Line within the Electronic Combat Systems (ECS) Business Area. The position will report directly to the Electronic Attack Solutions (EAS) Program Area Director, and will be responsible for supporting strategy development for the EAS product area applying next generation technical solutions to support operational customer mission needs. In addition, this manager will serve as capture lead for foreign market EA pursuits. The Program Manager will manage a portfolio of both programs and pursuits. The person has responsibility for cost, schedule, and technical performance associated with each primary contract or pursuit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical plans, both short and long range, for the pursuit and successful capture of key opportunities.
- Apply disciplined methods to capture current understanding of critical customers' program goals; assessment of competitive market; and translation of BAE Systems' winning strategy to development of proposed offering.
- Lead matrixed teams of functional and support specialists throughout the capture process.
- Develop and lead execution of customer contact plans related to the capture pursuit.
- Coordinate and manage the assigned project(s) to comply with cost, schedule and technical requirements and established company practices in order to meet project commitments.
- Interface with finance managers, contracts managers, PTL's, CE's, OPM's, cost account managers, design and operations teams to manage programs.
- Review and monitor metrics on the projects and provide support as required to the product area director.
- Manage risks and opportunities.
- Conduct bid reviews and phase reviews.
- Support the Company's Great Place to Work initiative. Actively manage the talent within your assigned area to the benefit of your program as well as the benefit of the individual employees.
- Make strategic decisions in a fast paced environment
- Deal effectively with senior program level customers and partners
- Resolve customer issues of a complex nature
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top