Mgr III- Programs
The Senior Capture Manager for SIGINT Systems leads multiple BAE Systems capture activities in support of Intelligence Community SIGINT Agency customers. Responsibilities include development and execution of capture strategies for new business opportunities. The successful candidate for this position will report to the Vice President of the Intelligence Systems Product Line. This key leadership position will drive growth though the development and execution of capture/campaign strategies, establish a position to win and drive to closure through contract award. This position has direct impact to the long-range viability and financial success of the Intelligence Systems Product Line.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical plans for the pursuit and successful capture of key opportunities and collections of opportunities.
- Apply Strategy Development Framework to capture current understanding of critical customers' program goals, assessment of competitive market, and translation of BAE Systems' winning strategy to development of proposed offering.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and leading execution of customer contact plans related to the capture pursuit.
- Demonstrated experience in building customer intimacy across a variety of customer organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating teaming strategies across multiple partners, primes, and subcontractors.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience formulating pricing strategies applying them to design-to-cost offerings and reflecting them in an integrated technical, management, and price to win strategy.
- Leads a matrixed team of functional and support specialists throughout the capture to develop the overall solution (technical, pricing, and other elements).
- Takes lead in gaining an understanding of bid price sensitivity, applying an overarching pricing strategy, including assessing risk and opportunity, reflected in an integrated technical, management, and business strategy.
- Applies a comprehensive understanding of pricing and pricing strategies to develop competitive and compelling business strategy and business case.
- Lead the development of an integrated offering and work with the assigned proposal manager to ensure win strategies and compliant offering are reflected in submitted proposal. Participate in bid decisions, the development of cost strategies and phase reviews.
- In conjunction with Business Development personnel, plan, communicate and gain approval for bid teaming strategy and facilitate negotiation and documentation of teaming agreements.
- Plan and manage new business funds (NBF) budgets for opportunity pursuits and brief executive management to gain approval for each phase of the capture life cycle.
- Manage proposal-required subcontractor relationships, including selection, development of statements of work and management of proposal deliverables.
- Manage compliance with security requirements.
- Work cooperatively with other capture managers and business winning team personnel to support broader based capture efforts in providing consultation, performing reviews, and providing mentorship to less experienced staff.
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top