Mgr III- Programs
The Special Activities Exploitation (SAX) Directorate within BAE Systems is seeking a Program Manager to join its team!
The SAX directorate is a cutting-edge, multidisciplinary research and engineering organization that is the lead for invention and application of innovative machine learning, control, and optimization approaches to learn patterns of behavior from a wide range of data sources, including real-time sensor feeds. Exploitation uses of these behavioral models include anomaly and change detection, prediction of future behavior, and recognition of complex events and activities. Applications of our technology include terrestrial, maritime, and space domains over a range of sensing modalities (e.g., radar, full motion video, radio communication) spanning the technology readiness spectrum from basic research through fielded operational systems. Our cutting edge projects and opportunities advance the frontiers of science as well as contributing to practical systems that solve real problems.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Tailor and manage the program management business practices for the SAX organization in accordance with BAE Systems program management policies. This includes cost, schedule, technical, risk and resources management processes, program planning and management review requirements.
- Work closely with business operations to modify and develop program management tools and collect and analyze program performance metrics across SAX.
- Lead the program management community of practice within the SAX Technology Group. This included engaging with the staff of program managers across SAX on a regular basis to identify and employ best practices, define training plans and provide mentoring.
- Serve as the SAX program management liaison to the Technology Solutions Division wide program management community. Engage directly with the Deputy Director of Technology Solutions to ensure consistency in program management practices and transfer of best practices across product lines.
- Serve as independent program review authority for all major programs run within the SAX Technology Directorate. This includes conducting regular program reviews with the program teams, assessing program health and providing leadership guidance to the team to ensure successful execution of these programs. This also includes engaging with the customer as an independent conduit for the customer to provide feedback on program progress and concerns.
- Serve as program manager for one or more of the SAX Technology Directorate's most critical programs.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top