Mgr III- Programs
BAE Systems is seeking to hire a Program Manager to support the Precision Guidance & Sensing Solutions Product Line. The position will report directly to the Guided Weapons Program Director and will be responsible for the development and implementation of sourcing, materials, and subcontract management strategies necessary to achieve program commitments. These strategies will be tailored to individual program needs and be focused on mitigating supply chain risks while also meeting or exceeding cost targets. This position will cultivate and lead a high performing, cross-functional team to ensure that the programs are successfully managing suppliers, leveraging spend, driving best value and improving overall supplier performance. This leader will use prior experience, together with progressive and pro-active techniques to deliver superior supply chain performance to the Guided Weapons team.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors key performance indicators, analyzes performance data, and coordinates cross-functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives
- Manage risks and opportunities
- Make strategic decisions in a fast paced environment
- Deal effectively with senior program level customers and partners
- Resolve issues of a complex nature
- Support the Company's Great Place to Work initiative. Actively manage the talent within your assigned area to the benefit of your program as well as the benefit of the individual employees.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top