Mgr III- Programs
Seeking to hire a Sr. Program Manager to support the Precision Guidance Sensing & Solutions product line. The position will be responsible for day to day oversight of a large development program (>$100m). The Program Manager will manage the EMD and subsequent production program and related pursuits. The person has responsibility for cost, schedule, and technical performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical plans, both short and long range, for the pursuit and successful capture of key opportunities.
- Apply disciplined methods to capture current understanding of critical customers' program goals; assessment of competitive market; and translation of BAE Systems' winning strategy to development of proposed offering.
- Lead matrixed teams of functional and support specialists throughout the capture process.
- Develop and lead execution of customer contact plans related to the capture pursuit.
- Coordinate and manage the assigned project(s) to comply with cost, schedule and technical requirements and established company practices in order to meet project commitments.
- Interface with finance managers, contracts managers, PTL's, CE's, OPM's, cost account managers, design and operations teams to manage programs.
- Review and monitor metrics on the projects and provide support as required to the product area director.
- Manage risks and opportunities.
- Conduct bid reviews and phase reviews.
- Support the Company's Great Place to Work initiative. Actively manage the talent within your assigned area to the benefit of your program as well as the benefit of the individual employees.
- Make strategic decisions in a fast paced environment
- Deal effectively with senior program level customers and partners
- Resolve customer issues of a complex nature
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top