Mgr II- Tech Dev
BAE Systems Technology Solutions is looking for a senior manager who will perform as a Technology Development Manager (TDM) and as the section lead for other TDMs within the Advanced Sensor Processing and Exploitation (AX) technical area.
We are looking for an experienced TDM to work all phases – business capture, proposal development, program execution, research lead, people management– of cutting edge R&D efforts. Primary emphasis on the development of new and existing customer relationships at DARPA, AFRL, and the IC. Additionally you will:
- Generate ideas for potential proposals and be responsible for leading proposals
- Design, develop, execute, and implement research projects involving complex sub-systems often involving multiple disciplines.
- Investigate the feasibility of applying scientific principles and concepts to complex algorithms and potential products
- Contribute to and/or co-author external publications (conference papers /presentations, journal articles, and /or books).
- Provide project management reporting and documentation
- Manage project tasks (resource allocation and scheduling) for small/medium groups (10-30)
- Participate in external project interactions with other companies
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top