Mgr II- Subcontracts
We are looking for an experienced Senior Subcontract Manager to work in a fast paced demanding environment to manage development subcontracts in support of multiple programs. Your primary emphasis will be the management/administration of classified development subcontracts for state of the art Electronic Warfare (EW) components. You will work together with the program team to accomplish program goals while building long term relationships with suppliers/partners. Reporting directly to the Product Line Subcontracts Director, you will also be responsible for the management/development of the subcontract administrators assigned to you.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing guidance/oversight to assigned subcontract administrators
- Ensuring adherence to all internal procedures and Federal Procurement Regulations
- Communicating supplier issues/status with program team and stake holders
- Generating/updating supplier status report
- Developing subcontract statement of works, and terms and conditions
- Preparing RFPs and develop evaluation criteria
- Evaluating subcontractor proposals and recommending successful bidder
- Negotiating subcontract provisions and generating subcontract packages for review
- Awarding and administering resulting subcontracts
- Negotiating additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- Development of existing and new subcontract team members
- Participating in the improvement of procedures, processes and tools for the subcontract's function
- Preforming Cost analysis of supplier's proposals when required
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top