Mgr II- Program Eng
The Project Technical Lead (Engineering Manager) for BAE Systems Survivability, Targeting, and Sensing Solutions team will manage all aspects of the design, integration, test, and delivery of precision guidance and sensing solutions products. The position is located in the Hudson NH, and will require periodic travel to other BAE Systems facilities, including Nashua NH and other customer sites.
Job functions include:
- Technical oversight across the full life cycle of products
- Understanding and developing technical discriminators related to guidance, navigation and sensing for BAE Systems precision guidance products
- Leadership of multiple engineering disciplines (Hardware, Software, Systems, and Test Equipment) to develop the correct technical solution and to meet program cost and schedule commitments
- Coordinate with Program, Operations, and Organizational leadership as required to ensure resources are provided to meet project needs and all information required for the organization to function is properly communicated
- Work with government customers and contracting partners
- Plan, mobilize, execute, and manage projects
- Ensure engineering team adhere to all aspects of company policy with respect security, safety, export control, ethics and engineering rigor
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top