Mgr II- Finance
Sector interface with external government agencies (DCMA and DCAA) as well as internal auditors and Business Areas / Functions on all matters associated with government compliance (Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
Job responsibilities include:
- Compliance lead for $4b Sector with multiple CAS Segments
- Provide guidance and training to Sector employees on FAR and CAS
- Address and resolve any alleged CAS Non-compliances
- Prepare, Submit and obtain approval for all CAS Segment Disclosure Statements
- Facilitate, administer and obtain approval of proposed Cost Accounting Changes
- Prepare annual segment Forward Pricing Proposals and Incurred Cost Submissions
- Negotiate Forward Pricing Rate Agreements (FPRA) and final year end rates
- Respond to government and internal audits of Business Systems, Incurred Cost Proposals, Forward Pricing Proposals, Labor Floor checks, etc.
- Streamline compliance processes for efficiency and standardization
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top