Mgr I- Systems Analysis
The Engineering Functional Partner builds and maintains strong relationships with technology and business stakeholders, acts as strategic advisor to the engineering functional leadership team, plans, budgets and works across the IT organization to ensure the delivery of IT projects and services to the business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with Engineering function to understand IT requirements and priorities
- Deﬁnes, prioritizes, and sponsors program and project initiatives for the function
- Participates in development of business strategic planning and IT strategic planning
- Communicates business needs with appropriate IT service center to gain alignment between business needs and technical capabilities
- Gathers high-level business requirements and deﬁnes scope during initial discovery by conducting meetings/interviews, and facilitating large group/cross-functional sessions with partners
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of the current and future directions of the industry and associated technologies, and, where appropriate, makes recommendations for implementation of new/upgraded systems and technologies
- Monitors and manages projects for areas of responsibility
- Works closely with Engineering Tools and Service group to coordinate delivery of needed engineering capabilities
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top