Mgr I- Proposals
The GEOINT-ISR business is seeking a Proposal Manager reporting directly to the Proposal Development Center (PDC) Manager for the GEOINT-ISR business unit. This position will work closely with business development, program areas, and staff leadership to manage the proposal development process and to ensure on-time delivery of compliant, well-written proposals.
This position is critical to maintaining the current customer base and growing the business. The responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- Analyze RFPs and RFIs to create proposal outlines and development plans
- Direct proposal kickoff and debrief meetings, as well as prepare detailed proposal plans, schedules, outlines, and compliance matrices for all phases of proposal development and production
- Monitor proposal schedules and ensure proposal deadlines (both internal and external) are met. Communicate deadlines and timing of respective responses/documents throughout the process;
- Lead proposals using best practices, methodologies and corporate discipline
- Monitor proposal content to ensure compliance to RFP requirements, evaluation criteria, and technical requirements
- Ensure proposal is consistent across all volumes by staying involved with the development of all volumes, including technical, cost, contracts, past performance
- Provide writing guidance to authors, volume leads, and capture managers to ensure proposals are clear and concise
- Work closely with capture management, engineering, and business development to complete the formulation of "win strategies and themes" (taking into account strategic relationships, competitor intelligence, etc.) and ensure the message is articulated throughout the proposal
- Support pre-proposal activities, including capture plan and win plan development, management reviews, and draft RFP activities
- Support management approval and reviews during proposal development
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality, discretion, ethical conduct, and professionalism with regard to proprietary and sensitive information
- Provide support during production, including editing, desktop publishing, printing, book checking, etc.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top