Mgr I- Program Eng
BAE Systems is seeking an engineering lead, or Project Technical Lead (PTL), to support electronics development for the Space Systems product line and the Electronic Solutions sector. Known as an industry leader for its suite of radiation hardened electronics products, BAE Systems leverages decades of expertise to build a robust product line. BAE Systems space products can be found on almost all commercial, civil and national security space missions for the past 20 years (most notably the computers on all of the Mars rovers). From semiconductor components, to larger electronic assemblies, to entire processing systems, BAE Systems - Space Systems creates capability that supports their overall mission : "We protect those who protect us."
As a PTL, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Technical/operational leadership of a project or group of projects working with the program manager and customer
- Defining, generating, and reviewing project requirements and documentation
- Understanding and executing the technical content of the program across a team
- Performing technical studies to refine project requirements
- Monitoring the project to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined, maintained, and met
- Providing the coordination between resource managers/supervisors and the program team for staffing needs
- Ensuring all necessary process items are followed and completed, and all reviews and approvals are received
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top