Mgr I- Finance
A challenging opportunity exists for a motivated individual to join the Independent Cost Evaluation (ICE) team. This role is responsible for providing ICE support to the ES sector. This person will work closely with proposal and program teams throughout the ES sector. This role is critical to understanding the range of outcomes on our key bids. Chosen individual will be working with bid capture leads, and senior management to ensure costs are understood and considered in our pricing strategies.
- Provide ICE support to proposals and programs in accordance with the ICE charter such as:
- Develop understanding of the proposal or program along with associated business case to determine potential issues
- Evaluate and express as potential consequences to cost and risk and provide a range of potential outcomes for the proposal or program
- Present the ICE report to the ICE Director and senior management,
- Support the collection of historical cost, program and technical data from bids and actual programs to support the generation of metrics and Cost Estimate Relationships
- Work collaboratively with the other ICE team members to ensure the effective development and retention of ICE skills and knowledge, and effective delivery of day-to-day support to programs and proposals requirements of the businesses
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top