Mgr I- Eng SW
• Provides peer mentorship and research in advanced engineering concepts.
- Assists design teams to determine the qualification and appropriate application of new technologies.
- Provides solutions to highly complex problems of a specialized product or design development, with a wide range of projects or programs.
- Responsible for requirements analysis, subsystem allocation, performance analysis, and system engineering leadership.
- Confers with senior Government management and Government engineering personnel to ensure proper consideration of customer requirements.
- Creates, develops, and designs complex and difficult mechanisms, system equipment requiring a broad knowledge of several fields.
- Prepares studies of involved technical subjects that find wide application to design problems or that are required where previous methods and techniques have not produced satisfactory results.
- Analyzes engineering plans and projects to establish operating data and conducts experimental testing. Prepares reports relating to assignments, as required.
- Maintains technical competence and state-of-the-art expertise in areas of technical specialization.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top