Mgr I- Eng Rel
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations.
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process.
- Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans Weekly Release Reporting Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required Negotiate Plan and manage all release activities Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors Continually work towards making improvements in the release process Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists
- Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Researches new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies and analyzes their application to current configuration management needs Education & Experience
- 8+ years of experience of hands on system application support & development, with stronger focus and experience on leading production support teams.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top