Mgr- Config Mgmt
Full time Software Configuration Manager to support a government client. The Software Configuration Management Analyst will provide technical solutions to support SCM Processes. The Software Configuration Manager is primarily responsible for implementing and maintaining SCM tools, developing and implementing processes and procedures for builds, deployments and software releases. This position will work closely with SCM, Development, Project Managers and IT staff. As such, the candidate can expect to perform any or all of the following functions.
- Implement and maintain SCM tools.
- Develop and Implement the overall SCM plan, processes, and procedures
- Support software engineering processes across multiple projects by managing code repositories, build servers and continuous integration environments
- Support software engineers by assisting with application builds and deployments to various server.
- Prepare technical documentation and diagrams to properly define configuration and topology of deployed applications.
- Develop, implement and maintain automated build and deployment scripts
- Install and configure applications in development and QA environments
- Provide technical solutions for general SCM tasks such as change control, status accounting and auditing
- Code repository management responsibilities
- Perform weekly release reporting
- Conduct Release Readiness and Go/No-Go reviews
- Provide training and support to end users of SCM tools
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top