Mgr - Bus Dev II
In this role you will be responsible for the product strategy and outbound marketing activities, a combination of products in our commercial image sensor product lines; definitely including our X-ray sensors used in the medical/dental field, and possibly including our CMOS Image Sensors and Thermal Image Sensors.
This position works closely with general management, sales, engineering ,and other internal and external stakeholders, to define products and execute adoption strategies. Your specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform competitive analysis, market research, market technology trends and understand customer needs to develop mastery of our end markets
- Establish relationships with key customers, developing a solid understanding of the customers’ end systems and market position as well as key customers’ desires and future challenges, communicating the customers’ present and future design challenges, presenting business proposals as well as value proposition and system solutions for the responsible market segment.
- Drive product strategy and specification
- Drive business case for investment approval process
- Define product launches and marketing campaigns to drive product adoption.
- Define product messaging, positioning and educate the sales organization to sell effectively.
- Be responsible for the product pricing, margin management and business management of the customer-specific issues by working closely with the headquarters as well as Sales/FAE team, other Marketing team and distribution partners.
- Participate in industry events to drive awareness and adoption of our products.
- Prioritize, escalate and drive customer issues to resolution within the factory.
- Develop and manage business metrics and measurements.
- Define product features, specifications, choose best opportunity.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top