Mech Assb 2
Assembles, disassembles and modifies mechanical systems and subassemblies by following specific instructions.
- Assembles and disassembles complex subassemblies, chassis and mechanical parts using various hand tools and torque tools.
- Reviews modification and rework instructions or discrepancy reports, engineering change orders and preliminary rework notices. Modifies or reworks mechanical assemblies by removing, repairing and replacing parts, cables or harnesses.
- Operates various power tools used in the assembly of all types of hardware as identified on the supplied parts lists.
- Performs, before shipment to the customer, paint touch-up to assemblies
- Applies adhesives
- Works from mechanical blueprints, process sheets, sketches and written or verbal instructions.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top