Mech Assb 2
Assembles, disassembles and modifies mechanical systems and subassemblies by following specific instructions.
- Assembles and disassembles subassemblies, chassis and mechanical parts using various tools.
- Reviews modification and rework instructions or discrepancy reports, engineering change orders and preliminary rework notices. Modifies or reworks mechanical assemblies by removing, repairing and replacing parts, cables or harnesses.
- Operates various power tools used in the assembly of all types of hardware as identified on the supplied parts lists.
- Performs, before shipment to the customer, paint touch-up to assemblies by using spray guns and/or brushes.
- Applies adhesives to gaskets and grommets.
- Works from mechanical blueprints, process sheets, sketches and written or verbal instructions.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top