Mech Assb 1
Assembles and disassembles subassemblies and systems by following specific instructions.
- Assembles and disassembles various assemblies for mechanical inspection and evaluation.
- Completes mechanical assemblies where work sequences have been planned and laid out by others, and with various types of mechanical parts, which are sorted and/or clearly identified.
- Prepares surface for painting by using paint strippers and IEWS so that surfaces are properly cleaned prior to painting.
- Performs minor body repairs using plastic body fillers.
- Rivets and assembles various mechanical parts using templates and temporary tooling.
- Performs minor repairs to cables and harnesses such as brand marker replacements, replacements of tie wraps, and cleaning and painting of connectors.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top