Mech Assb 1
Assembles and disassembles subassemblies and systems by following specific instructions.
- Assembles and disassembles various assemblies for mechanical inspection and evaluation.
- Completes mechanical assemblies where work sequences have been planned and laid out by others, and with various types of mechanical parts, which are sorted and/or clearly identified.
- Prepares surface for painting by using paint strippers and IEWS so that surfaces are properly cleaned prior to painting.
- Performs minor body repairs using plastic body fillers.
- Rivets and assembles various mechanical parts using templates and temporary tooling.
- Performs minor repairs to cables and harnesses such as brand marker replacements, replacements of tie wraps, and cleaning and painting of connectors.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top