Matl/Prod Cntrlr 1
We are looking for an enthusiastic production control person to support the Circuit Card and Final Assembly engineering and production teams within the Integrated Manufacturing Center. This individual will report to the CCA Supply Chain Manager and be responsible for coordinating the internal flow of material, kits, and manufactured hardware to ensure the required supplies support manufacturing schedules and operations commitments. He/She will work closely with the manufacturing team to support kit release, material support, documentation maintenance and work order location status. Additionally you will:
- Utilize Oracle ERP System to perform inter-organizational transfers and issue material from stockroom
- Cycle count point of use inventory and replenishment support
- Create and execute move orders for material within and outside of factory
- Query Enterprise Manufacturing system to ensure non-conformances are cleared or authorized to proceed
- Query Quality Management System to ensure non-conformance are tied to child and parent assemblies
Ability to obtain Secret Clearance is required.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top