Material Handler Stockkeeper/Receiving
BAE Systems is looking for a material handler for stock keeping/receiving to join our 2nd shift team in Endicott, NY
The material handler’s responsibility includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Performs receiving and stock keeping transactions, basic to moderately complex troubleshooting, performs basic to moderately complex data manipulation.
- Handle material and parts, sort packages, perform electronic transactions, ensure inventory accuracy, count parts, perform paperwork inspection and communicate with other groups.
- Following material plans, receive materials and put away parts, fills bins, pick piece parts into kits prepare for distribution to floor or stockroom operations.
- Utilizes tools and various devices to complete required tasks including, but not limited to, soldering iron, screwdrivers, crimpers, tweezers, scalpels, scissors, selected desoldering equipment, power equipment (electric, hydraulic, pneumatic), microscope, assorted hand tools, vices, ESD equipment, thermal strippers, and other tools as dictated by assembly instructions.
- Moves product from one stage to the next step which may require lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- Maintains required certification(s) which includes hands-on training, work sample submittal (or equivalent substitute), written test, and visual examination.
Required Skills and Education required education: High school diploma or GED
2 years of experience receiving or stock room experience or warehousing
Ability to operate hand jack and lift up to 50 lbs frequently
Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and blueprints
Local candidates only
Must be able to work 2nd shift M-F 3pm – 11:30pm
Preferred Skills and Education would prefer candidate with experience working in electronics manufacturing
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top