Master Project Scheduler / Planning Analyst
BAE Systems is looking for a Master Project Scheduler / Program Planning Analyst to develop and maintain integrated master schedules for multiple multi-million dollar Department of Defense construction projects.
Primary responsibility will be developing and maintaining Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) for various modernization construction projects. The analyst will also conduct project reviews in order to identify risks and to aid in coordination of overall execution. The Program Planning Analyst (Master Scheduler) will be an integral project team member and must effectively communicate scheduling issues in a timely manner.
Specific duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
1. Develop general project scheduling plans that are aligned and traceable to the project Statement of Work.
2. Work with project teams to develop, integrate, and maintain project schedules that may include subcontractor schedules.
3. Develop and maintain IMS plans that are compliant with industry, DoD, and DCMA quality standards assigned projects in upper management meetings and in customer briefings/presentations.
4. Management Meetings: Take part in schedule and risk discussions for all assigned projects in upper management meetings and in customer briefings/presentations.
5. Projects Monitoring: Work with project teams to monitor all projects with regard to scheduling and sequencing of planned activities. Candidate will also be responsible for the tracking of a recovery plan if the program falls behind the schedule baseline.
6. Communicate summaries and recommendations to the Program Director – Modernization based on project assessments.
7. Foresees difficulties and reacts to communicate and avoid misunderstanding.
8. Sequences and schedules the project work elements and determine the resources required for each work element.
Other duties may include but not limited to:
o Variance Analysis
o Task sequencing
o Conduct and present IMS health metrics
o Risks/Opportunities Management
o Engineering resource planning / scheduling
o Construction Progress / Construction Monitoring
o Packaging information for distribution to various audiences
o Project Reporting. Provides regular reports to the Program Director on all projects he/she is responsible for.
o Solves complex technical problems by providing leadership for developing project plans and their implementation.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top