- Aberdeen, SD
In a High Performance Work team environment, performs welding, machining, finishing, electrical assembly and mechanical assembly processes. Writes and follows manufacturing and test procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- In accordance with manufacturing procedures, drawings and Engineering instructions, safely fabricates and assembles a quality product, on time, at the lowest achievable cost.
- Performs test procedures and completes documents to ensure that a conforming product is manufactured.
- Manages time effectively and works a flexible schedule.
May participate in one or more of the following Team/Plant Role Responsibilities:
- Team Leader
- Safety Representative
- Quality Representative
- Administrative Representative
- Inventory Representative
- Supplies/Bulk Material Representative
- Preventive Maintenance Representative
- Manufacturing Procedure Representative
High school diploma or equivalent required.
We are seeking individuals who thrive in a team environment, are self-motivated, and are willing to learn and perform a variety of processes including: welding, machining, ablative installation, painting, mechanical and electrical assembly, and test.
About BAE Systems Platforms & Services
The Platforms & Services (P&S) sector under BAE Systems, Inc does the big stuff: the armored combat vehicles, naval guns, missile launchers, and naval ship repair...just to name a few. Our employees take pride in the work they do and why they do it. They are on the front lines every day, building our products to protect the lives of those who serve. We may be biased, but we think P&S does some of the coolest work around, and we think you will too.
We celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Back to top