To ensure that the operations equipment maintenance schedule is constructed to business requirements and customer needs, providing team transparency and enabling enhanced performance through accountability.
• Maintain a safe work area - shop
• Support SHE initiatives
• Manage team labor resource availability
• Facilitation of daily and weekly work planning meetings with Maintenance, Operations and other supporting departments
• Identify training needs specific to work execution & resource deficiencies
• Maintain team work execution metrics
• First level POC for all work order status inquires
• Evaluate work requests for operations equipment priority
• Create equipment downtime plans with customers
• Communicate work order execution plan w/customers
WORK EXECUTION MANAGEMENT
• Create equipment maintenance team work order execution schedule(s)
• Schedules and assigns work orders to assure timely completion of work according to established priorities.
• Create work orders as needed
• Make process improvement and work order execution schedule suggestions as required
• Maintain work order compliance (accurate times, locations, tooling, materials)
• Maintain team & individual work order execution plan accuracy
• Material planning - Ensure accuracy of WO material planning
• Provide eAM training to individuals as needed
• Assure CMMS system accuracy by establishing / maintaining all assets, preventive maintenance schedules, and work order process elements.
• Generate metrics to demonstrate performance and drive improvements
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
2 years of experience with the following
• Oracle eAM CMMS
• Maintenance organization planning/scheduling
Preferred Skills and Education
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top