LSV IAM Material Handlr/Rigg
1. Receives, stores and issues Government and Company owned inventory.
2. Performs cycle counting activities
3. Verifies accuracy of work and completes appropriate paperwork and computer transactions to ensure inventory accuracy and quality workmanship.
4. Researches and resolves issues associated with various inventory activities.
5. Safely operates various types of material handling equipment.
6. Implements and maintains 5 S Principles and housekeeping standards in his/her work area.
7. Understands and follows established safety rules and practices.
8. Understands and follows established work instructions to assure adherence to ISO standards and MMAS requirements.
9. Performs routine daily maintenance checks on material handling equipment.
10. Performs banding, wrapping, tagging, etc. for the safe and efficient movement, storage and preservation of material.
11. Uses computerized system to accurately document time and attendance.
12. Executes assigned responsibilities with minimal Supervisor and/or Worker Leader assistance.
13. Dependent on assigned area, responsibilities and duties include some or all of the following:
a. Packaging and crating functions associated with shipment of complex defense products.
b. Interprets drawing and Mil Specs associated with packaging and crating requirements
c. Complex rigging and movement of work in process material and finished goods.
d. Picking large parts.
e. Assists Supervisor and trains others to perform material handling functions.
f. Assists facilitation of weekly Team meetings and champions process improvements
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top