Licensing Support Project Manager
The Licensing Support Project Manager is at the senior level and is the primary point of contact between BAE's Licensing team and Treasury.
- Accepts technical direction from appropriate Government program officer personnel and translates that direction into specific work tasks for his/her team
- Responsible for team management and administration
- Ensures fulfillment of all contract terms and conditions
Licensing Analysts support the OFAC Division of Licensing, which facilitates the process of reviewing requests for authorization to conduct transactions which are generally prohibited by existing sanctions programs and licensing those which are consistent with U.S. foreign policy. Support may include, but is not limited to:
1) Analyzing requests for exceptions to OFAC-administered sanctions programs, especially those related to Iran (including proliferation and terrorism), transnational illicit finance, or narcotics trafficking.
2) Draft for Treasury review and approval licenses, denials, or interpretive guidance in response to exception requests.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top