Licensing Support Analyst Junior Level
Individual must have relevant education or experience sufficient to accept and implement task specific direction from more senior team members or Treasury personnel.
- Accepts technical direction from appropriate Government program officer personnel and translates that direction into specific work tasks for his/her team
- Responsible for team management and administration
- Ensures fulfillment of all contract terms and conditions
Licensing Analysts support the OFAC Division of Licensing, which facilitates the process of reviewing requests for authorization to conduct transactions which are generally prohibited by existing sanctions programs and licensing those which are consistent with U.S. foreign policy. Support may include, but is not limited to:
1) Analyzing requests for exceptions to OFAC-administered sanctions programs, especially those related to Iran (including proliferation and terrorism), transnational illicit finance, or narcotics trafficking.
2) Draft for Treasury review and approval licenses, denials, or interpretive guidance in response to exception requests.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top