Lead Systems Engineer
- Fenton, MO
At BAE Systems, we promote a strong, collaborative culture and provide our employees with the tools and skills they need to succeed. We are all about trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in defense technologies and national security services. We offer flexible work environment to support the balance in your life and keep you performing at your best. Be a part of a company that is part of the community, driven to improve our future, protect our freedom - and what matters.
We are seeking a Lead Systems Engineer to join our team in St. Louis, MO. (Arnold). The Engineer will work with and provide support across a wide range of applications in a large-scale, multi-network, multi-domain environment.
Required Skills and Education
•Must have a current and active TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a Poly.
- A min i mum of 10 y e a rs of e x p e ri e n c e in S y stems En g in e e ri n g a nd p r o j ec t / p r ogr a m m a n a g e men t ;
- Tho r ou g h un d e rst a ndi n g of the f ol l owing in te r f a c e s and f o r mats ( a t a m i ni m um): s t a nd a rd we b s e rvi c e prot o c ols ( S O A P , RE S T, a nd O G C ) ;
- Tho r ou g h un d e rst a ndi n g of the f ol l owing programming languages and systems ( a t a m i ni m um): JAVA, PHP, JBOSS, Tomcat, Linux, Windows;
- Thorough understanding of developing web based systems from dynamic results of a relational database.
- Familiarity of proprietary and open source GIS applications and services such as OpenGeo, ArcGIS Server, PostGIS/PostgreSQL, Oracle Spatial;
- Fa m i l i a ri t y with NG A 's Confi g u r a t i on Mana g e m e nt and R e qu e st for Ch a n g e (R F C) p r o ce ss f o r r e view a nd i m p a c t ass e s s men t .
- W o r king knowl e d g e o f Mi c roso f t Of f i c e suite in c lud i ng W o r d, P ow e rPo i nt and E x ce l ; and P ro fe ss i on a l c e rtifi ca t i o n (s) in S y stem E n g ine e ri n g.
- Desired: B.A. or B.S. degree in a n a ssoci a ted t ec hnical d i s c ip l ine; M. B .A., M.S., or M. A . d e sir e d - - o r 5 y e a rs of e quival e nt wo r k e x p e ri e n c e.
Preferred Skills and Education
•MBA, MS, or MA degree in an associated technical discipline or 5+ years of equivalent work experience
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top