Laboratory Technician III
- Nashua, NH
The qualified candidate will perform, with minimum or no supervision, a variety of routine duties required to support the day-to-day operations of a semiconductor fabrication facility.
* Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship status *
Required Skills and Education
Main responsibilities are as follows:
- Control of laboratory access, training requirements, access records, visitor awareness, and cleaning logs
- Chemical Use Management; Training, PPE Inventory, CMR, signage, labeling, shelf life, and hazardous waste coordination
- Equipment; Asset management, calibration, change management forms, sanitation, disposal
- Lab compliance to Electrostatic Discharge requirements, self-checks, ESD monitoring / testing.
- Safety, Health and Environment; Training, compliance, chemicals, equipment, ergonomics, labelling, signage, shelf life, waste assist, audit readiness, assist with area risk assessments.
- General Housekeeping; compliance to housekeeping and foreign object control requirements, 5S management, signage, cleanliness, cleaning schedules, tooling, materials, self-checks and audit readiness.
- Control of deliverable material; keep deliverable product clearly marked and separated from engineering/scrap/non-conforming parts, self-checks and audit readiness
- To perform some tasks, you may be required to wear PPE and must be willing to safely work with hazardous materials & chemicals, after appropriate safety training.
- You may learn the supporting roles of Equipment Maintenance activities such as parts & chemical inventories, general purchasing needs, etc.
- Other laboratory support tasks that aid in making the workplace more efficient as assigned
Typically a High School Diploma and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top