Junior Software Developer
At BAE Systems, we promote a strong, collaborative culture and provide our employees with the tools and skills they need to succeed. We are all about trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in defense technologies and national security services. We offer flexible work environment to support the balance in your life and keep you performing at your best. Be a part of a company that is part of the community, driven to improve our future, protect our freedom - and what matters.
We are seeking a Junior Software Developer to join our team in St. Louis, MO. (Arnold). The Software Developer will be responsible for software development, maintenance, installation, testing, and monitoring, of a various applications associated with a production system within a large DoD organization.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Must have a current and active TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a Poly.
- Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years' work experience or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in software development using JAVA, PYTHON, and PHP
- Understanding of developing web based systems from dynamic results of a relational database.
- Understanding of the following interfaces and formats: SOAP, REST and OGC.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a large program with a DoD customer.
- Experience with AWS and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) technology
- Experience with Chef configuration management
- Experience working software through DevOps Pipeline
• MBA, MS, or MA degree in an associated technical discipline or years of equivalent work experience
• A minimum of 7 years' experience in Software Engineering, software development, systems testing, or systems administration.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top