Junior Requirements Specialist
The successful candidate will bring general knowledge of Configuration Management and Requirements Management as it relates to requirements analysis and design, traceability methods and processes.
- Conduct formal requirements reviews with the user community and relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze and document requirements to convey the information to technical teams.
- Identify process improvements, maintain process performance, document actions, and provide final quality assurance check for all deliverables.
- Coordinate Configuration Management activities, providing classified and unclassified information dissemination.
- Provide support for configuration management planning, identification, change control, audit/verification, and status accounting.
- Prepare correspondence, plans, and reports for assigned program(s) and customer(s).
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Typical education and relative/related work experience: High School Diploma and at least Four (4) years of experience specifying and documenting functional and end-user requirements, including analyzing and documenting business processes and workflows for major and emerging DoD programs.
Security clearance requirements: Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance (U.S. Citizenship required)
Additional skills/experience required:
- Understanding of the 5 functional areas of Configuration Management: Configuration Planning, Configuration Control, Configuration Identification, Configuration Status Accounting, Configuration Audits.
- Proficient with MS Access/Excel.
- Knowledge of DOORS.
- Ability to collect data from difference sources and pull information from reports.
- Ability to work independently and effectively communicate within a team environment and across organizational levels to include co-workers, managers, and government customers.
- Excellent written communication skills; working knowledge of word processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
Highly desired, but not required:
- Active DoD Secret Security clearance
- Knowledge of information systems development and maintenance
- Knowledge of Navy Programs
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top