Junior Full Motion Video (FMV) Analyst
- Augusta, GA
BAE Systems is currently seeking Full Motion Video (FMV) analysts who are interested in joining a team of professionals providing direct intelligence support to the Global War on Terror. The successful candidate will be a part of an Aerial Reconnaissance Surveillance Team based out of Fort Gordon, GA. Successful candidates must be able to work a rotating shift schedule, to include holidays and weekends, which can be changed at any time by the customer. FMV Analysts are expected to exploit FMV collected by sensors on ISR platforms, applying related intelligence information to the overall analysis as well as using an electronic light table to exploit NTM imagery in softcopy. Imagery-derived products and reports are created by the FMV team and published for distribution. Candidates will also need to compile intelligence materials for use in briefings to high-level government personnel.
Required Skills and Education
- HS Diploma/GED AND One (1) year of current GEOINT/FMV experience
- Experience and proficiency using at least three of the following systems or software: MAAS, DCGS-A, PIDGIN, SOCET GPX, ArcGIS, GETS, FalconView, AIMES, TIGR, NGDS, OMAR, TLV, UNICORN, and/or CENTAUR
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google Earth
- Familiarity with US Army and US Air Force manned and unmanned A-ISR systems
- Experience with A-ISR FMV systems and programs
- One year of operational experience as a FMV analyst
- Certification as an Intelligence professional (e.g., award of MImilitary occupational specialty, completion of DoD MI school)
- Current DoD Clearance
Two (2) years of GEOINT/FMV experience.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top