Jr. Software Engineer - Visualization
- GPA 3.0 and above in major.
- Working knowledge of modern OpenGL, Direct3D or WebGL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well within a team.
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast moving environment with high expectations.
- U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED. Candidates selected for some positions will be subjected to a government security investigation and will need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Preferred Skills and Education – Experience developing visualization software that securely and efficiently communicates with server-side services.
- Strong foundation of software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Proficient analytical, problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Experience with GPU programming.
- Must be able to perform in a small team environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in areas outside of usual comfort zone and desire to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of data sharing across applications.
- Experience with Agile software development.
- Experience developing code using configuration management and issue tracking systems to track software releases and changes (GIT, JIRA, Bitbucket).
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top