Jr. Intelligence Analyst I
Intelligence Analyst I responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
Selects, abstracts, or excerpts data from specific sources and compiles them;
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a High School Diploma and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- The Intelligence analyst position shall demonstrate attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability, tenacity, and patience to follow detailed procedures in a repetitive process.
- Display a professional demeanor at all times regardless of the circumstance.
Demonstrate oral communication and interpersonal skills to work within a team environment.
- Have the ability to not share work information with others outside assigned NSB Unit/Section and its partners during and after employment.
Demonstrate written communication skills sufficient to explain actions taken and how recommendations were derived.
- Be able to navigate Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel).
Be able to evaluate incoming reports and information.
- Be able to identify relevant data sources to clarify or corroborate investigative or operational intelligence community initiatives.
Be able to access information from classified and open source databases.
- Be able to analyze and interpret information from a variety of classified and open source databases.
Be able to evaluate information using good judgment and decision making.
- Be able to extract and analyze precise and exact information and details obtained from observation and research.
Bachelor ' s Degree or equivalent relevant experience is required. Associate Degree +2 years of relevant experience, or 4 years of relevant experience
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top