Jr. Counterterrorism Biometrics Intelligence Analyst
- McLean, VA
BAE Systems is seeking to hire multiple Jr. Counterterrorism Biometrics Intelligence Analysts to help support counterterrorism intelligence integration on a multifaceted U.S. Government program. The Jr. Counterterrorism Biometrics Intelligence Analyst will leverage numerous analytic tools and databases to evaluate information that bolsters the U.S. Government's response to and prevention of potential threats to the homeland and interests abroad.
The Jr. Counterterrorism Biometrics Intelligence Analyst will perform searches in multiple biometric repositories and databases and provide biometrics-enabled identity analysis and adjudication. Analysts are responsible for maintaining and increasing knowledge of biometrics technologies, capabilities, and databases.
Required Skills and Education
- Excellent reading comprehension skills
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Detail-oriented with a proficiency for researching, analyzing, and prioritizing intelligence reports and cables
- Ability to work with IC tools and databases
- Strong problem-solving, analytic, and written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to accurately follow SOPs
- Ability to work shift work/extended hours
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- BA/BS degree
- Demonstrated knowledge of intelligence analysis and experience with synthesizing large amounts of data
- Familiarity with analytic tools
- Proficiency with software applications/databases used in support of research and analysis for the U.S. Government
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top