IT System Integration Analyst II
BAE Systems is seeking a System Integration Analyst to support the AF Strategic Program Information Services team. The selected applicant will join the IS team as we seek to deliver world-class capabilities for our client and their associated contractors, driving productivity and innovation. This team supports system architecture and design, infrastructure and OS level support, commercial tool integration, and application support. This position is contingent upon contract award.
This position will include the following duties and responsibilities:
Plans, designs, develops new system architecture. Maintains existing Windows IT systems.
Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, and installing software on servers and workstations.
Conducts capacity and performance analysis. Provides system configuration change and upgrade recommendations.
Uses automated tools and scripts to improve efficiency and accuracy.
Work with internal and external organizations to support various customer user level requirements, including resolving elevated end user support requests, and researching and deploying advanced technologies.
Business process analysis and system requirements development.
Implement approved system security policies to include the configuration of user access and permission across a variety of systems.
Monitors application status; support application event triage, monitoring, tracking, and correlation and event characterization and escalation, work with vendors as needed for event resolution. Follows up with customer to ensure issue has been resolved.
Provides technical assistance, training and system documentation for users to promote efficient operation of applications.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Required education: A High School Diploma or equivalent with at least 3 years of experience.
Successful applicant will be able to work independently, demonstrate strong initiative, an ability to organize daily tasks with minimal supervision and demonstrates the following:
- Experience with Windows operating systems and concepts.
- Working knowledge of various hardware platforms and software applications.
- Experience with troubleshooting, proactively identifying issues and driving them to resolution.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) as well as the ability to interact with team members, various levels of management, and internal clients with assorted levels of computer experience.
- Committed to results and success in accomplishing goals.
- A fast learner with a demonstrated ability to quickly learn technology and understand unique system requirements.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Security Clearance eligible
- Ability to work after hours and weekends when required
- If not already DoD 8570 IAT Level II compliant, must receive CompTIA Security+ or other DoD 8570 - IAT Level II certification within six months of employment
Preferred Skills and Education
Preferred skills include experience with the following:
- CISSP, CASP CE or other DoD 8570 - IAT Level III certification
- SharePoint administration experience
- Virtualization (VMware) and cloud architectures (AWS)
- Windows and/or Linux OS level server experience
- Network routing and switching, load balancers, and firewalls
- Standards compliance and information assurance, including ITAR, CCA, FedRAMP, DIACAP, RMF, ITIL, CMMI
- Quality Assurance
- Prior experience training, coaching and working directly with end users
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top