IT Requirements/Request Support
- Arlington, VA
Candidate will document, analyze, trace, and prioritize requirements with stakeholders to ensure desired outcome is accomplished and services are timely delivered or resolved. Manage communications to the user community on capability requirements available and projected for the District/Divisions for IT roadmap alignment and new services transition success.
Required Skills and Education
1) Experience handling service requests submitted to the Service Desk and developed in conjunction with design engineers
2) Experience managing proper routing to the appropriate process and team for processing
3) Experience as a Process Manager for the Request Fulfillment process
4) Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrices
5) Experience deriving requirements for new systems, improving processes and delivering applications
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top