This BAE Systems program supports our federal customer who plays a key role in providing direct cybersecurity engineering support. This program provides systems and security engineering and integration support to specific Government-sponsored projects, pilots and prototypes. This includes solution planning and engineering, defining security requirements, target architecture, interoperability and integration, system testing, Verification and Validation, Modeling and Simulation, studies and analysis, post-deployment security validation (PDSV), and project risk management. As part of this team, you will contribute to the engineering of current and emerging cybersecurity systems, policies, and processes to enforce standards and identify vulnerabilities and capability gaps, and reduce cybersecurity risk of our customer networks.
- Determines enterprise information assurance and security standards.
- Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures
- Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization.
- Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support Customers' requirements.
- Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations.
- Establishes and satisfies information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
- Applies know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
- Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures .
- Analyzes and defines security requirements for computer systems which may include mainframes, workstations, and personal computers.
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements.
- Provides integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
- Analyzes general information assurance-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
- Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Ensures that all information systems are functional and secure.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Bachelors + 10 years exp or 5-7 years experience with supplemental education or credentials.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top