ISR/EW Engineering Technologist
BAE Systems is looking for an ISR/EW Engineering Technologist. In this role you will provide technical support to assigned engineering/program team for the development, test, evaluation and deployment of complex special purpose ISR systems. Primary responsibilities include evaluating system performance, transitioning new systems/capabilities to operational units, support flight test, generate test procedures, methods, and plans, perform system troubleshooting and maintenance, and train system operators.
You will act as a contributing team member working cooperatively with other engineering personnel in a Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) development environment. Tasks include evaluating system performance with respect to target emitter characterization, identification and geo-location while operating in a manner consistent with the mission’s concept of operation. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Requires:
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelors degree and 2+ years experience or Associates and 4+ years or High School/GED and 8+ years experience.
- Must have recent experience with airborne emitter geo-locating systems, tactics, and operations including the development and use of technical documentation supporting the design, test and operational phases of the project.
- The ability to create test plans supporting flight evaluation and system deployment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the generation of detailed, actionable test and evaluation reports is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver training and certification programs.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining classified networks and responsible for the operation of airborne emitter geo-location equipment during operational flight, maintenance and test events, in support of CONUS and OCONUS deployments. Preferred Skills and Education – At least 5 years of recent experience with Special Operations Airborne ISR systems preferred.
- Have recent certification for Airborne Active GEO-Location operations. About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top