ISR Mission Planner: Ft. Gordon, GA
The successful candidate will support ISR platform and sensor mission planning for theater ISR operations. The candidate will be required to complete customer requisite positional training requirements and maintain currency and Mission Ready (MR) status within Army guidelines. Candidates must be capable of working shifts in support 24/7/365 operations. Specific duties include the following:
- Generate platform navigational tracks to collect multi-intelligence data on enemy targets in support of theater combat, strike, and no-fly zone enforcement plans.
- Plan and execute FMV and imagery collection for INSCOM airborne reconnaissance missions.
- Support the management of operational procedures for theater sensor-planning personnel and update positional governing documents and mission crew checklists.
- Coordinate directly with IMINT, SIGINT and all source analysts and applicable back shops to support mission changes and updates in operational documents, checklist and guidance.
- Manage quality control and formal feedback programs to improve theater ISR collection operations.
- Capture and present collection measures of performance and ISR mission effectiveness
- Produce pre-mission briefings, weekly activity reports (WARs), storyboards, and other associated products.
- Research, write and present mission planning summary reports using national and tactical intelligence databases.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education · Active Clearance.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience and previous experience with SIGINT Analysis/Operations
- Must be familiar with the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting (e.g. Falcon View, ArcGIS, Google Maps, mIRC).
Preferred Skills and Education
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top