Internal Communications Intern
Responsible for communicating local and corporate efforts to the San Diego employee population. Will write, edit, and prepare graphics/photographs for local and corporate publications, emails, intranet, signage, and presentations. Support large employee meetings and events. Interpret and enforce branding guidelines.
Develop and execute full-scale communication campaigns for community investment efforts. Assist in determining local community investment needs and how they align with company objectives. Manage volunteering program. Support annual fundraising effort.
Required Skills and Education · Education: Working toward a bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, media, or related discipline.
- Communication leadership: Strong written and oral communication, project management, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work comfortably and effectively with employees at all levels of the organization – from the production worksite to the C-Suite.
- Ability to work both independently and as a contributing member in a matrixed organization.
- Possess excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Photography experience and/or web work preferred. About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top