Intelligence Office - Expert
BAE Systems is seeking Intelligence Officers to support a client's operational requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The positions requires an active clearance with Polygraph. There is no exception to the clearance requirement. Successful candidates will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidates must effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization. The positions require prior experience in supporting HUMINT operations and familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its objectives.
Qualified individuals will support conventional and unconventional operations overseas. In addition, they will operate and maintain infrastructure necessary to facilitate and support missions conducted under unique authorities; and develop policies, strategies, and plans to advance mission objectives.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 10 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Active active clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree (An additional 5 years of related experience may be substituted for education)
- Applicable operational experience 20+ years
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Experience drafting cables and other documentation
- Knowledge of the IC and other US Government agencies within the national security community
- Advanced degree or related experience (preferred to be in area of expertise)
- Knowledge of Customer's internal processes and procedures
- Clandestine operational tradecraft skills
- Willingness and/or experience serving in hazardous and austere environments overseas
- Military special operations or combat arms, military psychological operations, and/or information operations experience
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Arun P.Program Engineering Manager
Arun oversees the technical and operational aspects of engine control system projects for the company’s commercial airline clients around the world.
Back to top