Intelligence Anst Sr
The Executive Assistant and Division Office Manager will be responsible for:
- Supporting the division-level senior manager within the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
- Serving as executive secretary to an IC-level committee.
- Communicating with representatives to the assigned office via meetings and visits, as appropriate.
- Helping with drafting and/or leading coordination for office products.
- Helping to review drafts for content, format, and style, to include ensuring that complex concepts are conveyed clearly for general audiences.
- Participating in office management functions as needed.
- Supporting the office's senior management, including working on community sessions, meetings (including international}, and briefings; preparing briefing materials; assisting in the review and technical editing of products; and advising on issues of interagency relations, organization, and substance.
- Supporting functions requiring office contributions or participation, including assisting with the development of content and messaging on senior-level websites; the preparation of talking points and memoranda; the review and revision of technical reports; as well as responses to numerous and varied ad hoc requests for information.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top