Intelligence Anst II
BAE Systems Intelligence& Security (I&S) is a leading provider of cyber, intelligence,and security capabilities to a diverse customer base including the Department of Defense (DoD), the U.S.Intelligence Community, federal and civilian agencies, and troops deployed around the world.
Global Analysis & Operations is looking for a full time, Mid-level All Source -Middle East / Africa Analyst. Analysts will apply investigative and analytical methodologies to perform political and military analysis on the Middle East / Africa AOR in support of DoD mission requirements. The successful candidate must be comfortable working independently and collaboratively in a dynamic Defense Intelligence environment researching, analyzing, and producing intelligence products and research papers using an assortment of intelligence sources. The candidate will produce, present and defend analytic positions and produce intelligence assessments with minimal supervision.
- Use All Source analytic techniques to produce finished intelligence products
- Analyze and assess the dynamics of foreign military and regime leadership, foreign political and military strategy, terrorism,strategic doctrine, regional relations, internal and regional stability, and security.
- Apply analytical trade craft and evaluative techniques to address information gaps.
- Create innovative solutions to analytical and information shortfalls.
- Analytically support the intelligence cycle,including: requirements, collection, processing, analysis, dissemination,feedback.
- Utilize a variety of analytic tools: Analyst Notebook, Palantir, IC databases, Microsoft Office, standard DoD analytic databases.
- Candidate must be willing and able to deploy to CENTCOM AOR if necessary
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top