Intelligence Anst II
Global Analysis & Operations is looking for a Mid-Level All Source - Middle East / Africa Analyst. Analysts will perform all-source military analysis on the Middle East / Africa AOR. The successful candidate will independently and collaboratively research, analyze, and produce intelligence products and research papers using multiple intelligence sources. The candidate will present and defend analytic positions and produce intelligence assessments with minimal supervision.
The candidate should have knowledge and experience in some of the following areas:
- Regional intelligence analytic experience: Middle East or Africa AOR.
- Understanding the dynamics of military and regime leadership, national military strategy, terrorism, strategic doctrine, regional relations, internal and regional stability, and security.
- Experience applying analytical trade craft and evaluative techniques to address information gaps and the ability to create new methods to identify solutions to analytical shortfalls.
- Experience with the intelligence cycle including: requirements, collection, processing, analysis, dissemination, feedback.
- Experience using analytic tools: analyst notebook, IC databases, Microsoft Office, standard analytical search engines.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top